Sunday, 16 August 2009

Black Templar (Pt VI)

I got a bit of work done on the banner. Its OK, I am happy enough with the scrolls but the actual Maltese cross took me ages to get to where it is. You might be able to see where I kept altering the lines etc. I'm happy enough with it, like I said , decent.

I also added something extra to the base. A sort of last stand or defiant act. Guess why. -__^ I think it'll look decent when painted. Or hope so.


  1. I think it looks fine and will look fantastic on the tabletop!

  2. The base is going to look great with the finished product perched on it.

    Keep up the posts.


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...