So, he's finally done. Overall I am pretty damn happy with him, painting wise I like. The freehand isn't amazing but I'm still learning - it says "Empire" at the top and "Sigmar" at the bottom, I found I tend to paint letters too thickly. Something to deal with next time. The weathering might be hard to see, but has turned out quite nicely. Then I decided to do some blood on his hammer, came out well I feel. The final thing I have done tonight was his base - or the shield on it. It's a midtone purple with half an eight-pointed star on... then muddied and bloodied up. I really like the look of it.
I did have a slight problem at the end. The hands did not go together seamlessly like they originally did. I do not know why but there was a slight gap, I am not happy about this as I feel it spoils him a bit. I don't want a buyer to get him and see these and get upset. :( However, I cannot think of a way of fixing it without GSing over the gaps. So, it will be left. I have tried to cover them as best I can. *shrug*
Anyway, before the pictures go up, he will be going on ebay later this week (I'm going to post a link to it when he's up), so feel free to bid on him! This is mainly a small project to see if I am good enough to occasionally earn a little bit of money on the side. It be nice!