Sunday 30 January 2011

A Dwarfs Tale: From King to Clansman - Thunderers finished

Another update for the Dwarf Tale 'project'.  The Thunderers are almost complete.  I have just one final thing to do, the bases.

I was going to take pictures of the beards, but forgot.  I am quite happy with them all together, the beard tones worked really well.  I am still experimenting with brown tones.  I am actually struggling with getting a good basic brown tone, I often find that the highlights are too bright or too dark. 

I noticed that with my dwarfs I have taken to doing some more extreme highlights - they show much better - and with the brown it just seems to change the tone too much, too bright.  I am however finding some nice colours for hair with experimenting, and using colours NO ONE ever uses, such as vomit brown. 

Tomorrow they should be finished, bases and all.  Next on the list is 20 warriors, including a unit filler.



1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...