So. Between dissertation work (ONE MONTH LEFT!!) and other stuff, I have managed to get a small amount of painting done. Yesterday I picked the Warrior Priest up once more and I worked on his armour. I think it looked good. It was multiple washes which was then layered over with lots of really thin layers of metallics. It gave it a really good aged look to it. I liked it. Then, today I decided to give it another look. I wanted to give the impression of dents and cracks in the armour - that is what those black lines are. Or were suppose to be. I might have to repaint the armour, as I think they spoil it. :S
The other thing I noticed is that I really need to get better at blending. I just can't get it quite right a lot of the time. My layers are too far apart to blend well. So that is something else I really need to work on, especially if I want to get better.
Oh yeah, the leather on him is just basecoated and washed. Plenty more work to do on them.