The reason is that I am not very good with it (see evidence below) and so get upset and distraught when it doesn't work. However, I realised that to a degree my skills have become stagnate. I find my painting has not progressed much, it is at a decent quality so I can't complain too much. The thing I am really not good at is converting. I shy away from these, especially using GS. So, I am going to endeavour to try and improve upon my skills with GS.
It will look bad for a bit, then hopefully when I improve and get practice more you will be able to see it. For now, here is my first attempt with some reworking. The model itself is from the miner boxed set. I removed the box at the back, and on top of the saddle itself. The backpacks are again from the miners kit I believe. I used some GS to attempt to fix up the damage done to the mule's tail in removing some unneeded stuff, as well as the back legs. I also decided that I wanted to have someone leading the mule, so it made sense for them to have some reins. I added them also. Overall, for my first real try it isn't bad. I hope to improve.