Saturday, 27 October 2012

Blood Bowl team is almost done.


They are nearly done!  Finally.  I am a bit sick and tired of this team now, but also pretty damn pleased with them.  They all have numbers on and completed bases.  The bases I took from my dwarf team I have done before, but added some mud patches to make it look like the pitch was well played.  I think it turned out really well.

Below are some pictures.  I now have a few more things to paint up, a turn, score and two re-roll markers.  Pictures of them will be incoming later this week.

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Getting there

It has been a little while but I've been busy.  This week has been the fiancĂ©e's birthday, then a gig to see Marcus Brigstock, a gaming night and drinks.  All in all a full week.  I did find a small amount of time to get some painting done.  I now have three quarters of a completed team.  So close!  Three more to go, then I need to add numbers, bases and doing some markers.



I am stuck on the markers though, I am thinking an eagle for the turn marker but other than that I am currently at a loss.

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

[Blood Bowl] Continuing the Team

Slowly been working on these guys and now have two more members painted up bringing the total to three.  I am really happy with the yellow, it doesn't show in these quick pictures but it is really quite vibrant.  The glove and ball has been done red-brown to make them stand out from brown.  I'm going to paint numbers on the shoulder pads at a later time, after they are done.








Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...